Sponsor a Winner – Marketing & Promotional Opportunities for Corporate Sponsors
Show jumping events occur every week. Some competitions last five days, others continue for seven weeks. Whatever the length of the horse show, one thing is certain – corporate advertising opportunities exist! Joie Gatlin – Morley Abey Show Jumping has designed several promotional strategies to ensure maximum exposure. Your company name will be seen by spectators, exhibitors, trainers and vendors!
In addition, the endless commercial opportunities, there are also many other chances for one to become involved in the exciting world of show jumping. Take a look at our Ownership opportunities page to see how you can become involved
- Show jumping is the number one equestrian sport in the United States
- Each year, 2,718,958 horses are involved in horse show competitions in the U.S.
- Annually, the horse industry has a direct economic effect on the U.S. of $39 billion
- The horse industry provides the U.S. with 1.4 million jobs
- 6 million Americans are involved in the industry as owners, service providers, employees and volunteers; tens of millions more participate as spectators
Resource: American Horse Council